become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Zambia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
African Development Bank Group - Zambia
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
IFAD in Zambia
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Zambia and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
Investment Policy in Zambia
- Report published as a part of the Investment for Development Project which concentrated on seven developing and transition economies: Bangladesh, Brazil, Hungary, India, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia. [PDF]
Mbendi - Zambia
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Zambia and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency. [PDF]
OSAC: United States Department of State: Bureau of Diplomatic Security
- Aims to provide news and security information for US personnel in Zambia.
UN FAO - Zambia
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Commercial Service - Country Commercial Guide for Zambia 2011
- 2011 report includes overview, political and economic environment, selling US products and services, leading sectors, trade regulations and standards, investment climate, financing, business travel, market research, and guide to US government services. [PDF]
US Energy Information Administration - Zambia
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group in Zambia
- Provides country brief and profile, Millennium Development Goals and Regional Integration Assistance Strategy along with news, projects and total IDA credits.
World Trade Organization - Zambia and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
- Report from the Southern African Regional Universities Associations into research activities in the country. [PDF]
Zambia International Trade Fair
- News and information about the annual trade fair held in late June. Includes exhibitor notes, opportunities, and applications for catalogues and participation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2015 at 21:42:22 UTC -