become an editor
the entire directory
only in Uganda/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Uganda: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Government
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Uganda
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Uganda
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
- Autonomous body responsible for promoting, developing and regulating the capital markets industry in Uganda. Functions include the stock exchange, tax policy incentives, general infrastructure, regional co-operation, foreign investment, and the licensing of broker/dealers and investment advisors.
Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA)
- Independent body responsible for regulating the electricity sector in Uganda offers news and information on licensing, legislation, electricity tariffs, statistics, standards and publications.
ICL - Uganda Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Inspector General of Government (IGG)
- Independent institution tackling corruption offers news and information about its functions, organisation, events, publications and cases.
Ministry of Education and Sports
- News and information about education in Uganda includes sector review, strategic plan, departments, sports, EMIS statistics, school calendar, scholarships, staff details and photo gallery.
Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development (MFPED)
- News and information including the national budget, economic performance, initiatives, projects, documents, events and photos. Detailed material about IFMS, UPPAD, PEAP and NEPAD.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Information on the ministry and Uganda's foreign policy, immigration issues, diplomatic missions, trade and investment, tourism and travel.
Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
- Information about the role in Uganda of the ministry and its departments, bills and acts, constitution, FAQs, library and projects.
Ministry of Local Government
- Informing the public about Uganda's decentralisation policy. Includes local governments, projects and programmes, publications, photo gallery, policies, stakeholders, jobs and tenders.
National Agricultural Research Organisation
- The government agency responsible for the public-sector national agriculture research system.
National Environment Management Authority (NEMA)
- Information on the current status of Uganda's environment and concerns for its preservation.
National Library of Uganda
- Legal deposit and resource center for the government, collecting, preserving and disseminating Uganda's documented intellectual and cultural heritage, providing professional leadership in library and information delivery, and promoting a reading culture.
National Water and Sewerage Corporation
- Government-owned utility operating and providing water and sewerage services in the larger urban centres of Uganda. Includes organisation, customer services, reports, publications, jobs and tenders, projects and press reports.
US Law Library of Congress - Uganda
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Uganda AIDS Commission
- News and information about HIV/AIDS from the National AIDS Documentation and Information Center (NADIC). Includes FAQ, events and additional resources.
Wikipedia - Yoweri Museveni
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Uganda.
World Legal Information Institute - Uganda
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Uganda
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 20, 2011 12:33:28 AM EST -