become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Bank Of Baroda (U)
- Commercial Bank with a range of loan facilities. Started its operation on 18th December 1953.
Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
- Autonomous body responsible for promoting, developing and regulating the capital markets industry in Uganda. Functions include the stock exchange, tax policy incentives, general infrastructure, regional co-operation, foreign investment, and the licensing of broker/dealers and investment advisors.
- Commercial bank based in Kampala, Uganda with branches countrywide provides financial, international and foreign exchange services for businesses of all sizes.
Crested Stocks and Securities Limited (CSS)
- CMA licensed investment advisors and broker/dealers, awarded for its work in investor education. Members of the Uganda Securities Exchange (USE).
- Commercial bank specializing in development financing
Housing Finance Bank
- Provide of banking solutions with multiple branches in Uganda
Pride MicroFinance Ltd (MDI)
- Government owned Micro finance deposit taking Institution
- Part of Standard Bank Group and leading banking and financial services provider
- Insurance company offering life, pensions, motor, all risk, public liability, workers compensation and private policies. Online forms and company profile. Kampala.
Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial Services
- Provider of training, and information services for Uganda’s financial sector
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2014 at 6:45:05 UTC -