become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tanzania/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Chats and Forums
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Society and Culture
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Niger-Kordofanian: Swahili
This category in other languages:
African Studies Quarterly, Vol.1, Iss. 2
- Articles by African scholars and other contributors focusing on Tanzania.
Arusha Non-Governmental Organization Network Website (ANGONET)
- Web directory of NGOs active in Arusha, Tanzania, organized by specialty.
Culture of Tanzania
- Covers history, people, clothing, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social, dress, marriage, men, life, wedding, population, religion and rituals.
Ethnologue - Languages of Tanzania
- Information about the living languages of the African country including language map, population, region, classification, dialects and alternate names.
Faraja Orphans Rescue Ministry
- FORM aims to provide relief and comfort to orphan children in Musoma. Includes information on the founders, the nursery school, the children, the projects and how members of the public can help.
The Foundation for Civil Society
- Non-governmental organization that is committed to delivering grant aid and supporting capacity-building initiatives as a means of strengthening effective engagement in poverty reduction.
- Network of over 50 non-governmental organizations aiming to increase informed civil society participation in decisions and actions that determine how policies affect ordinary Tanzanians.
Tanzania Association of Non-Governmental Organizations (TANGO)
- Includes a directory of non-governmental organizations, programmes, partners, publications and FAQ.
Untangling the Nets: The Governance of Tanzania's Marine Fisheries
- Report providing an overview of the structure, content and exploitation of Tanzania’s marine fisheries and making recommendations for the improvement of their governance. [PDF]
WWW-VL History - Tanzania
- Multilingual collection of web resources relating to the history of the country.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 5, 2013 at 11:43:02 UTC -