become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tanzania/Health
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
ACCESS Project in Tanzania: Improving Access to Effective Malaria Treatment
- The Novartis Foundation is supporting this project to understand and improve access to suitable treatment for malaria.
Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre
- Full service hospital in the centre of the town. Includes an overview of the hospital, it's staff and services.
The Cognitive Link Between Geography and Development: Iodine Deficiency and Schooling Attainment in Tanzania
- Abstract of a paper examining the link between in utero iodine deficiency and subsequent cognitive development.
Continuing Education Centre of the Ministry of Health
- Strengthening and supporting the health care system through improvement of relevance and efficiency in the training of human resources for health.
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre
- A referral hospital serving over 11 million people with over 450 beds. Includes services provided, and Medical College information.
National Institute for Medical Research
- Supporting the Ministry of Health in disease control activities and building sub-national capacities for health research and service delivery.
Novartis: Patient-centered Treatment of Tuberculosis in Tanzania
- Article describing a project to improve the treatment of this disease which is still one of the most common causes of death in the country.
- Newsletter and activities of the Tanzania Optometrists Association.
Selian Lutheran Hospital
- Hospital in Arusha aiming to minister to the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Includes a virtual tour and details of the services provided.
When Parents Die of AIDS: The Children of Kagera, Tanzania
- Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development (NFSD) project investigating how psychosocial support can be developed for AIDS orphans.
World Health Organization (WHO) - United Republic of Tanzania
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 11:45:08 UTC -