become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tanzania/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Tanzania: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Southern African Development Community
This category in other languages:
United Republic of Tanzania
- Official site provides news and information about the government's ministries and services. Includes documents, speeches, and economics and investment material. [English, Kiswahili]
African Elections Database - Tanzania
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Tanzania
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Governments on the WWW: Tanzania
- Links to websites of governmental institutions and political parties in Tanzania.
ICL: Tanzania Index
- Information on the constitution from the International Constitutional Law Project.
Ministry of Finance
- Describes the government's assets and liabilities, and auctions of unwanted assets.
Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
- Information in English and Swahili on the provision of health care.
Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism
- Provides information about the National Forestry Programme and Beekeeping Division. Includes goals and objectives, policies, and newsletter.
Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority
- Independent regulator responsible for all civil aviation activities including safety regulations, economic regulations and consumer protections. Contains information and documents.
Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority
- Information about the authority, their purpose, divisions, licensing, regulations and publications.
US Law Library of Congress - Tanzania
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Jakaya Kikwete
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Tanzania.
World Legal Information Institute - Tanzania
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Tanzania
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:15:54 PM EST -