become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sudan/Guides_and_Directories
Guides and Directories
Regional: Africa: Guides and Directories
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Guides and Directories
Ahibo Portal of Sudan
- Ahibo Portal of Sudan, Khartoum, institutions, presidents, embassies, political parties, schools, universities, economy, trade and investment, newspapers, culture and sport, tourism, cuisine, internet
al-Bab - Sudan
- Offers links to resources about Sudan including the media and news, travel, maps, politics and government, people, economy and environment.
BBC News - Country Profile: Sudan
- Provides overview, key facts and events, timelines and leader profiles along with current news.
CIA - The World Factbook: Sudan
- Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, economy, government, and people.
CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute) - Sudan
- Provides information on the situation in Sudan, including academic work and reports on a range of issues related both to Sudan and to peacebuilding in general, as well as links to other resources.
Columbia University Libraries - African Studies: Sudan
- Directory of categorized and annotated links.
Hejlah - The Country and People of Sudan
- Provides general information from a Columbia University source along with a directory of categorised web links.
NationMaster - Sudan
- Profile includes information for various aspects of the country, with a special emphasis on statistics and rankings.
Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Sudan
- Annotated directory of links to web resources.
Sudan Open Archive
- Offers free digital access to knowledge about all regions of Sudan usin a word-searchable, full-text database of historical and contemporary books and documents. Incorporates an interactive guide to internet resources on Sudan.
- News, discussion, country facts, government information, and music.
- Directory with links to websites for Sudan.
University of Colorado - GovPubs: Sudan
- Links to resources from the country's own government, the United States, the United Nations and international sources.
University of Pennsylvania - African Studies Center: Sudan
- Annotated directory of links to resources.
US Department of State - Sudan
- Country portal offers a map and links to Background Notes, USAID page, the US embassy and the current ambassador, press releases, fact sheets, annual Human Rights Reports and other major reports including Country and Industry Market Reports.
US Library of Congress - Country Study: Sudan
- June 1991 country profile plus information about historical setting, society and environment, economy, government and politics, and national security.
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article includes overview of the nation, its history, politics, culture and geography.
Guides and Directories
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2015 at 11:36:07 UTC -