become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sudan/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - The Sudan
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Sudan
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Sudan Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
US Law Library of Congress - Sudan
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Omar Hasan Ahmad al-Bashir
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Sudan.
World Legal Information Institute - Sudan
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - The Sudan
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2013 at 2:24:07 UTC -