the entire directory
only in Cape_Town/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: Africa: South Africa: Western Cape: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Ashanti Lodge Travel Centre
- Describes a variety of lodging from backpackers dorms to en-suite guestshouse rooms, and tour guide agency.
- Transfers between airport and local transfers between backpacking lodges and guesthouses in Cape Town and Stellenbosch.
- Information about accommodation, tourism, property, history, community contacts, medicine and restaurants in this region of Cape Town.
Camps Bay Tourism
- Tourist information, car hire, events, accommodation and attractions in and around Camps Bay.
Cape Peninsula National Park
- Renowned for its rich, diverse and unique flora and fauna, the newly established Cape Peninsula National Park is situated at the south-western tip of Africa, south of Cape Town.
- A show window for the members of the Constantia Valley shopping community, restaurants and accommodation.
Destination Cape Town
- Provides general tourist information about Cape Town.
- Information for the visitor on accommodation, restaurants and businesses in and around the Northern suburbs of Cape Town.
- Searchable list of amenities and services in the Cape.
I love Cape Town
- Cape Town tourguide/operator, born and raised in city organizes highly personalized local tours and tour packages.
Monkeys Town Primate Center.
- Meet Garra, the spider monkey, and mingle freely with tame monkeys and other primates. Monkey Town offers a fun family outing near Cape Town.
Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Details the timetable, facilities and weather of this attraction in the center of Cape Town.
Two oceans Aquarium
- One of the city’s attractions with underwater passages and the opportunity of shark cage diving or predator feeding.
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Situated in the heart of Cape Town's working harbour with the dramatic backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain.
- Travel guide to surfing in South Africa, starting in Cape Town. Travel information, surf spots with pictures, live surf reports, stories, zany slang dictionary, and surfing art.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2014 at 22:24:03 UTC -