become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cape_Town/Health
Regional: Africa: South Africa: Health
Cape Town Society for the Blind
- Community service organisation, which aims to provide visually impaired persons with opportunities to become independent and financially self-sufficient citizens.
Dr Dieter Nel
- Specializes in cosmetic dentistry and implants. Includes descriptions of services, gallery and location map.
- Acupuncturist offering treatment for acute and chronic conditions.
Marie Stopes South Africa
- Access to family planning, sexual and reproductive health, and abortion information.
- Suppliers of optical lenses, contact and prescription, eye testing, on - site optometrists.
St Luke's Hospice
- Charity caring for terminally ill patients. History of the organization, news, description of their services, events calendar, and how to help.
Tiervlei Trial Centre
- Works in association with pharmaceutical companies to perform clinical trials for medication, researching for safe and effective medication.
Tygerbear Social Work Unit for Traumatised Children and Families
- Based at the Tygerberg Academic Hospital in Bellville.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 15:35:08 UTC -