become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_Africa/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: South Africa: Health
Abortion Alternative Services
Dietitians and Nutritionists' Organizations
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
African Sensations Health and Body Spa
- Health and body therapy, offering a range of body treatments and packages for business executives, brides, tourists and surgical recovery.
Ampath Clinical Trials
- South African based drug trial laboratory.
Bly-Moedig Psycho-Geriatric Clinic
- Alzheimer and other long term psychiatric patient care in Pretoria.
Camelot Spa Group
- Provides general information about spas and the location of various consultancies in South Africa.
Cancer Association of South Africa
- The Cancer Association of South Africa is a non-profit organization set up to fight cancer and offer support to cancer sufferers.
- Jenny Hirsch teaches cheirology (handreading, palmistry).
Danker Optical Supplies
- Optical wholesaler and distributor for surgical operating spectacles and operating light sources.
Dr Di Shand
- Counselling and educational psychologist in the Northern suburbs of Johannesburg. [PDF]
Dr Roger Powell
- Chiropractor in Glenashley, Durban.
- South African national emergency medical care network.
Ear, Nose and Throat Center
- Specialists practices in the ENT Centre in Entabeni Hospital, Durban.
- Provides HIV/Aids workplace programs and risk management targeted at the private sector in developing countries.
Ergon Medical Supplies
- Supply and service CoolGlide Cutera cosmetic laser systems.
- Optometrist based in Bedfordview
- A directory of South African Mental Health Professionals.
George Specialist Association
- Medical specialists in the George area working together with Medi-Clinic.
Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Statutory body looking after all aspects of health care, from registration, complaints, ethics, to charges.
Health Spas Guide
- Information and booking service for various health spas in South Africa.
- Produces news and analysis for the print and electronic media regarding health policy and practice in South Africa.
- Information provider and South African consumer health site.
- Offers African medicinal herbal remedies. Product and contact information.
Hout Bay Dental Studio
- Preventative dentistry and oral hygiene.
- Provides pharmaceutical laboratory testing instrumentation and equipment.
- Medical health care specialists providing medical insurance and chronic medication as well as specialised surgeries.
Jade Mountain School of Tai Chi
- Offers classes for health and relaxation throughout Pretoria and Centurion.
KwaZulu-Natal AIDS Link
- Aims to serve the needs of all individuals, groups and communities involved in non-profit HIV/AIDS work in KwaZulu-Natal.
- Supplier of hospital and medical equipment in Durban.
Leprosy Mission South Africa
- Leprosy treatment, cure and prevention provided in South Africa.
LifeLine Southern Africa
- A nationwide network of telephone counsellors.
MCN ( Medical Communications Network )
- Provides news and information about academic resources available on the internet, for consumers and health professionals alike.
- Medical recruiting database for locums and permanent medical staff such as doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmaceutical veterinarian.
Mr Dylan Lopich
- Clinical Psychologist in Cape Town City Bowl.
Optical Supplies in the Western Cape
- Suppliers of optical lenses, contact and prescription, eye testing, on - site optometrists, in the Western Cape
- Specialists in the treatment and cure of eczema and psoriasis.
- South African health club group with branches nationwide.
Professional Accreditation Body
- Professional accreditation body for health and skincare.
- Supplier of traction devices and various ancillary medical services.
Selfmed Medical Aid Scheme
- Registered, open medical aid scheme offering hospital plans and comprehensive medical aid cover in South Africa.
- Directory of organisations and associations dealing with senior citizens in South Africa. Includes special retail offers for the aged.
Society of Medical Laboratory Technology of South Africa
- Society of Medical Laboratory Technology of South Africa
- Wheelchair, pressure care and assistive devices for rental and or purchase.
South African Depression and Anxiety Group
- A mental health support and advocacy organisation.
Stepping Stones Addiction Centre
- Provides holistic in-patient treatment for alcohol and drug addiction, compulsive gambling, eating disorders and other associated addictions. Located in Kommetjie, Cape Town, South Africa.
- The Association for the Aged (TAFTA) is a registered welfare organisation dedicated to the alleviation of distress and the promotion of the welfare and happiness of aged persons living in the Durban area.
- Medical aid, provides information on member benefits, medicine and price schedules.
- Offers therapies that improve the flow of lymph, blood, and qi (energy).
The Optical Centre
- Specializes in eye examinations, fashion eyewear, contact lenses, low vision aids, children's vision and spectacle lens innovations.
- Beachfront spa in Durban, offering various health and beauty treatments.
UCT Private Academic Hospital
- Private hospital staffed by specialists from the University of Cape Town's Medical School.
Unique Nursing Services
- Provides nursing services to the public in South Africa.
- Sells a range of vitamins, minerals and nutritional products.
Volunteer Emergency Services, Sandton Fire Station (station 15)
- Cyberhome of the volunteer paramedics and firefighters serving Sandton (Johannesburg) South Africa.
- Medical supply distributor to public and private hospitals.
World Health Organization (WHO) - South Africa
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 11:17:25 PM EDT -