become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Egypt: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Africa: Government: Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Mozambique: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates
This category in other languages:
- High Commission of Australia in Pretoria with responsibility for Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Swaziland. With information on visas, tourism and migration, passports and consular services, and studying in Australia.
- With information on the embassy, its consular section, and on Belgium. Also takes care of Luxembourg's consular, economic and trade interests, except for the provinces of Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape. In English, French and Dutch.
- Embassy of Brazil in Pretoria. Includes contact details, office hours, location of consular section and information on tourist and business visas.
- High Commission located in Pretoria and accredited to South Africa, Lesotho, Mauritius, Namibia and Swaziland. Includes news, visa and immigration information, inter-government relations, and business development. In English and French.
China, People's Republic of
- With sections for visa and consular information, science and technology, and on Sino-South African relations.
- Includes a list of bilateral agreements with the Republic of South Africa.
- Embassy of Denmark located in Pretoria. Information on visas, passports and guidelines for travellers. Includes contact information for Danish consulates in South Africa, Botswana, Madagascar, Namibia and Swaziland.
- Embassy of Finland in Pretoria, accredited to South Africa, Botswana, Mauritius, and Namibia. Also includes contact details for the missions in Cape Town, Windhoek, Port Louis, and Gaborone.
- French Embassy in South Africa, with information on cultural, scientific and development co-operation, on police cooperation and other inter-governmental matters.
- Has contact details for the embassy in Pretoria and the Consulate General in Cape Town, and facts about investment in Indonesia. Accredited to South Africa and to Lesotho.
- Iran Embassy South Africa, Located in Pretoria and accredited to South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique, Angola and Namibia. Includes a report of the weekly meeting with local and foreign reporters.
- Embassy of Ireland in Pretoria. Provides information on consular matters including visas, passports, citizenship and other consular services. Useful links to Irish Government Departments and information on Ireland.
- Embassy of Italy located in Pretoria and accredited to South Africa, Mauritius, Lesotho and Madagascar. Includes information on consular services, office hours, bilateral relations and the Italian consular network in South Africa.
- Embassy of Japan in Pretoria, accredited to South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and Swaziland. Gives information on the embassy and on the Office of Consul of Japan in Cape Town, on bilateral relations, news, scholarship programs, and events.
- Has information from the Royal Netherlands Embassy on the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, and on consular matters and about the Dutch community in South Africa. Also charged with the furthering of the diplomatic interests of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, and in charge of the consular interests of Suriname in South Africa. In English and Dutch.
- High Commission located in Pretoria and accredited to Botswana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Provides information about New Zealand including travelling, business and tourism.
- Located in Pretoria and accredited to South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho and Swaziland. Provides information about Norway and the relations between Norway and South Africa.
- Embassy of Portugal in Pretoria. Information on consular matters, visas and citizenship, and information on Portugal and South Africa. In Portuguese.
- Embassy of the Russian Federation providing information on bilateral relations, a profile of Russia, press statements and a list of the diplomatic staff. Includes visa information and a section for the Russian community in Russian.
- Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Pretoria, with responsibility for South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Includes consular, business and tourism information, as well as contact details.
- Singapore High Commission in Pretoria, with a staff list, map, press statements, and speeches.
- High Commission of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka. Has information on Sri Lanka's role in the anti-apartheid struggle, and on the growing economic ties with South Africa.
- Embassy of Sweden in Pretoria with a consular section. Includes information on trade and investment, tourism, visas and information on studying, living and working in Sweden.
- High Commission of the United Republic of Tanzania, accredited to South Africa, the Kingdom of Lesotho, the Republic of Botswana and the Republic of Namibia. Includes a description of the financial system of Tanzania.
- British Information Services, part of the British High Commission in South Africa. Provides visa, passport and tourist information. Also in charge of the consular interests of most Commonwealth countries not represented in South Africa.
- Includes various official reports on South Africa, press releases, and a list of key officers in the Mission.
Websites of SA Missions
- Official list of web sites of South African embassies, consulates and high commissions abroad.
- With a CV of the ambassador, and visa and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2015 at 6:45:06 UTC -