become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eastern_Cape/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: South Africa: Eastern Cape: Travel and Tourism
Regional: Africa: South Africa: Travel and Tourism
- Encompasses the Karoo towns of Willowmore and Steytlerville.
- A virtual drive through the Baviaanskloof Wilderness with photos and descriptions.
- The official tourism site for this small Eastern Cape town with history, information, accommodation, activities and a garden festival.
The Eastern Cape
- Search and enquire online for accommodation, activities, wildlife, golf clubs and other information in this diverse region.
Erin Country House
- Guest house with dining room and bar in the Karoo describes its facilities. Near Middelburg.
Gamtoos Baviaans Tourism
- African wilderness experience in the Gamtoosvalley and Baviaanskloof, Eastern Cape.
Info Jeffreys Bay
- Describes accommodation, tours, activities in and around Jeffreys Bay.
Jeffreys Bay Tourism
- Jeffrey's Bay offers varied accommodation including bed and breakfast, self catering, hotels, game farms and guest houses to backpackers.
Kamala Game Reserve
- Offers a variety of accommodation and game drives, guided horseback safaris, hiking, fishing, bird watching, night game viewing, gorge glide, abseiling, mountain biking and rock climbing.
Kariega Game Reserve
- Game reserve, safaris, conference facilities and luxury accommodation situated in malaria free Eastern Cape, South Africa.
- Offer personalised game viewing safaris, Valley of Desolation Tours, rock art tours, fossil excursions, township walkabouts, guided town and nature walks and various farm tours.
- Association formed the to promote the area as a tourist destination.
- Describes the general surrounds and amenities of this Eastern Cape resort.
Nieu-Bethesda Community Tourism Organisation
- What to see and do and where to stay in Nieu-Bethesda. Visit the famous "Owlhouse" or local crafters. Rock art and fossil tours.
- Virtual home of Rhodes Village in the Eastern Cape Highlands of South Africa. Information on fly-fishing, hiking, skiing, hotels, guest houses and places to rent.
St Francis Tourism
- The official tourism website for St Francis Bay, Cape St Francis, Port St Francis and Oyster Bay.
- Find accommodation, hotels, game lodges, bed and breakfasts, self-catering and other accommodation.
- Provides tourist information about trout fishing, hiking, extreme sports, and romantic holidays.
Travel and Tourism - Eastern Cape
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 24, 2013 12:08:05 PM EST -