become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Senegal
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Senegal
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
British Council - Senegal
- Registered UK charity for education, culture and development services provides news and information about its facilities and programs in the country.
Directory of Development Organizations - Senegal
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Senegal
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
ENDA (Environment and Development Action in the Third World)
- International non-profit organisation provides information on the organisation, its mission and activities. Dakar, Senegal. [English, French]
Human Rights Watch - Senegal
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - Senegal
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Senegal
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Senegal
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Senegal Mission
- Official local site provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2014 at 18:23:41 UTC -