become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Agriculture
Science and Environment
Regional: Africa: Science and Environment: Water Resources
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development: Rural Development
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Weather Phenomena: Drought
African Crop Science Journal
- Publishes research, short paper, and a book review abstracts concerning tropical science and agriculture as they affect the region. From the Makerere University, Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry, African Crop Science Society, in Kampala, Uganda.
IDRC - Cover Crops in West Africa
- Online book (1998) examines the potential for using cover crops to maintain and improve soil fertility in West Africa. Documents past experiences with cover cropping in Africa and is intended to stimulate future research on priority socioeconomic and biophysical aspects of this topic. [English, French]
IDRC - Farming Systems in the African Savanna: A Continent in Crisis
- Online book (1995) examines selected case studies, highlighting some of the problems facing farmers in the African savanna and suggesting some possible approaches toward solutions.
Journal of Food Technology in Africa
- Features topics covering food engineering, production management, nutrition, safe storage, economy and environmental aspects. From the year 2001 onwards.
Lost Crops of Africa: Volume I: Grains
- Online book from National Academic Press.
- Information on organic farming resources in Africa, including the African Organic Agriculture Training Manual and the Organic Farming Resource Directory
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2014 at 5:24:05 UTC -