become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sao_Tome_and_Principe/Government
Sao Tome and Principe
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Central Africa: Government
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - São Tomé and Príncipe
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Sao Tome and Principe
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Global Legal Monitor (GLM) - Sao Tome and Principe
- Legal news and developments in the country, published by the United States Law Library of Congress. Includes RSS news feed.
US Law Library of Congress - São Tomé e Príncipe
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Sao Tome & Principe
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - São Tomé and Príncipe
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2015 at 6:35:04 UTC -