become an editor
the entire directory
only in Saint_Helena/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
ReliefWeb - Saint Helena
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
Saint Helena - An Island in the South Atlantic Ocean
- Includes a brief history of this British colony, links to local artists, a guest book and island mailing list, information on the neighbouring island of Tristan da Cunha, Radio St Helena, a photo gallery, shopping and local sports.
St Helena Family History
- A forum individuals who research family histories on St. Helena, Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha
St Helena Institute
- The St Helena Institute was founded in 1997 to co-ordinate and undertake research into the Island of St Helena and its dependencies, Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha.
The St Helena Institute
- Research into St Helena, Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha, and the maintenance of research registers and the provision of detailed resources for St Helena family history. Research, island and family history, general information, and links.
St Helena National Trust
- Organisation to promote the environmental and cultural heritage of the island. Projects, membership, contact details, and links.
St. Helena Virtual Library and Archive
- Electronic versions of books, documents, maps, and views of Saint Helena, Ascension Island, and Tristan da Cunha.
Meet Jonathan, St Helena’s 182-year-old giant tortoise
- The BBC reports on what might be the world’s oldest living land creature. (March 13, 2014)
Life on one of the world's most remote islands
- The BBC reports on how being so cut off affects those living on one of the most remote settlements on the planet. (January 19, 2010)
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 12:39:44 UTC -