become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Issues
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Nigeria: Society and Culture: Issues
Saro Wiwa, Ken
Regional: Africa: Nigeria: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Regional: Africa
Centre for Human Rights Research and Development
- Grassroots organization founded in 1992 that promotes peaceful conflict resolution, legal aid, and civil society building. Includes news, people involved, programs, and publications.
Human Rights Monitor
- Voluntary, non-governmental human rights organisation committed to the promotion and protection of human rights in Nigeria. Website contains information on activities, publications, press releases and upcoming events.
Project Alert on Violence Against Women
- A non-governmental women's rights organisation set up to provide information on violence against women, and render support services to female victims of violence.
- Women's Rights Watch is an NGO working for the economic empowerment of rural women farmers and the enforcements of women's rights. Includes programs, campaigns, and overview.
Youth Guardians Incorporated
- Human rights non-governmental organization fighting for prison reform. Includes overview, photos, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 21, 2011 3:24:34 AM EDT -