become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Nigeria
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Nigeria
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
British Council - Nigeria
- Registered UK charity for education, culture and development services provides news and information about its facilities and programs in the country.
- Promotes respect for human rights and co-operation between civil society and law enforcement agencies in the lawful discharge of their duties in Nigeria.
Directory of Development Organizations - Nigeria
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Human Rights Watch - Nigeria
- News and detailed reports on the situation in the country.
Institute for Agulu Development
- Non-profit organization formed by the indigenes of Agulu who live in the USA, striving to eradicate illiteracy and improve the lives of women and children. Includes overview, activities, and photos.
International Center for Development Affairs
- A private effort at development seeking methods of helping people acquire knowledge and skills. Includes overview and listing of governing council.
IRIN News - Nigeria
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
Nigerian Association of University Women Ikeja Branch
- Graduate women interested in improving the mental, social, and physical lives of women and girls in Nigeria. Includes history, functions, and how to join.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Nigeria
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP in Nigeria
- Official United Nations Development Programme site for Nigeria provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Nigeria
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Youth for Technology Foundation
- Non-profit organization that focuses on bringing access to technology and resources to the underserved in rural communities . Includes profile, projects, programs, and partner information.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2014 at 11:10:45 UTC -