become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International USA - Nigeria
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
British Council - Nigeria
- Registered UK charity for education, culture and development services provides news and information about its facilities and programs in the country.
- Promotes respect for human rights and co-operation between civil society and law enforcement agencies in the lawful discharge of their duties in Nigeria.
Directory of Development Organizations - Nigeria
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Human Rights Watch - Nigeria
- News and detailed reports on the situation in the country.
Institute for Agulu Development
- Non-profit organization formed by the indigenes of Agulu who live in the USA, striving to eradicate illiteracy and improve the lives of women and children. Includes overview, activities, and photos.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Nigeria
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Youth for Technology Foundation
- Non-profit organization that focuses on bringing access to technology and resources to the underserved in rural communities . Includes profile, projects, programs, and partner information.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2015 at 6:05:07 UTC -