become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nigeria/Health
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: West Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of adolescent health and development. Includes objectives, a virtual sexuality school, FAQ, and articles.
Education as a Vaccine Against AIDS (EVA)
- Includes FAQ, facts, programs and internships with picture gallery and donation details.
Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) - Nigeria
- Country situation analysis about the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome epidemic. Downloadable epidemiological fact sheets.
Nigeria Health Care Project
- Wesley Guild charity supporting health care and striving to provide primary care facilities in rural areas. Overview, projects, visitor's report and how to donate.
- Non-governmental organization devoted to promotion and funding of education and research in pharmacotherapy. Based in Benin City.
Proflex Gym and Fitness Center
- Gym in Lagos. Information about services and facilities.
Total Health Trust
- Health maintenance organisation serving industrial and individual clients, based in Lagos.
UCSF - HIV InSite: Nigeria
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Nigeria
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2014 at 5:54:03 UTC -