become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nigeria/Government
Embassies and Consulates
State and Local Government
Regional: Africa: Government
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Nigeria
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
Budget Office, Federal Ministry of Finance
- Government site provides the budget with speeches and appropriation bill along with news, publications, departments and FAQ.
Central Bank of Nigeria
- Official supervisor of all banks and non-bank financial institutions provides news, rates, documents and statistics about monetary policy, payment systems, currency management, international operations and consumer information.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Nigeria
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Autonomous body responsible for regulating the formation and management of companies in Nigeria. Provides news, FAQ, services provided and an external users' guide.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- News and information from the investigatory and prosecuting government agency provides FAQ, EFCC cases and Most Wanted, publications and training institute.
Guardian Unlimited - Nigeria Needs Aid
- Commentary by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Finance Minister of Nigeria, on debt relief and aid to Nigeria.
Guardian.co.uk - 'I keep my ego in my handbag'
- Interview with reformer Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Finance Minister of Nigeria, one of only three female finance ministers in the world.
Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Government office providing news, information, documents and downloadable forms for immigration and travel. Includes worldwide contact details, forum, photo gallery, events, speeches and press releases.
- Text of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Supreme Court Rules, and Court of Appeal Rules. Online version of Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2000, that is, Decrees and Acts from 1990 to the present which are still in force. Procedural rules of high courts. FAQ.
Nigeria São Tomé & Príncipe Joint Development Authority
- Administering petroleum rights in an area of overlapping maritime boundary claims.
Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC)
- News and information about the legal and regulatory framework, research and standards, spectrum issues, licensing, industry statistics, consumer affairs bureau, telecom and ICT bodies, events and speeches.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- News and information about NNPC, a public organization that manages the government's interests in the Nigerian oil industry. Includes business units of exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments.
Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
- News and information on raw materials, commodity price index, projects, publications, seminars and correspondence. Part of Nigeria's Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
US Law Library of Congress - Nigeria
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Goodluck Jonathan
- Crowdsourced encyclopedia article about the President of Nigeria.
World Legal Information Institute - Nigeria
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Nigeria
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
Independent - Transcript of interview with Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Nigerian Finance Minister
- Transcript of Paul Vallely's interview with the Nigerian Finance Minister about the government's reform programme, almost three years after she took office. Includes to other RED edition articles. (May 20, 2006)
The Banker - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- Review of the impact on Nigeria's reform movement by the Minister of Finance, the former chairman of the World Bank Development Committee. (April 04, 2005)
BBC News - Profile: Olusegun Obasanjo
- Profile of Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo during his 2003 campaign for re-election. (April 23, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2013 at 3:11:24 UTC -