become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Nigeria: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
African Development Bank Group - Nigeria
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
EIU ebusinessforum.com - Doing ebusiness in Nigeria
- Provides country briefing, statistics, e-business environment and latest analysis. From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
IFAD in Nigeria
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Nigeria and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
The Import & Export Institute of Nigeria
- A professional body in Nigeria that handles training and education in Import and Export Sector of the economy.
- NGO promoting research on leadership development and providing training on entrepreneurship.
MBendi - Nigeria
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
Nigeria Bureau of Public Enterprises
- Bureau responsible for privatising shares of the Nigeria Federal Government in public enterprises.
UK DFID - Country Profiles: Nigeria
- News, programmes, case studies and publications about the country from the Department for International Development in the UK.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Nigeria
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
- Weblog about ideas and support on money, career, business, and economic development.
US Energy Information Administration - Nigeria
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Trade Organization - Nigeria
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 1:35:06 UTC -