become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/HIV-AIDS
Catholic Aids Actions Namibia
- This organization was founded in 1998, through the Namibian Catholic Bishop’s Conference as Namibia’s first church-based response to the country’s HIV /AIDS crisis.
The Economic Impact of AIDS in Namibia
- Analysis of the economic impact of AIDS by Lori Bollinger and John Stover. [PDF]
Join the fight against AIDS in Namibia
- Information on how Namibia is fighting HIV/AIDS. [PDF]
Namibia Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS (NABCOA)
- Information on this private sector organization active in promoting HIV/AIDS information and supporting workplace programs. [PDF]
Namibia HIV/Aids response capacity development programme
- A KIT Project program to support and strengthen the Namibian response to the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
UCSF - HIV InSite: Namibia
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 11:45:05 UTC -