become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Mozambique
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Mozambique
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
British Council - Mozambique
- Registered UK charity for education, culture and development services provides news and information about its facilities and programs in the country.
Community Aid Abroad: Mozambique
- Community Aid Abroad has been working in Mozambique since 1985, supporting farmers, health services and education and training for the country's poorest communities. Describes CAA/Oxfam projects.
Directory of Development Organizations - Mozambique
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Mozambique
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Guardian Unlimited - City with a Poetic Edge
- Gary Younge in Maputo reports on the efforts in Mozambique to put a decade-long civil war behind it, and the impact of World Bank programmes.
- Supports and targets a number of development and re-habilitation programmes in Mozambique focused on children, family, HIV/AIDS, housing, community development and education. Includes project reports with photos.
IRIN News - Mozambique
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
Mozambique: Global Connections
- Mozambique: Links and information from both the secular and the United Methodist perspective.
OneWorld.Net US - Mozambique
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Mozambique
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP in Mozambique
- Official United Nations Development Programme site for Mozambique provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Mozambique
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 11:58:28 UTC -