become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mozambique/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Southern African Development Community
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Mozambique
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Mozambique
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Constitution Finder - Constitution of Mozambique
- Full text in English. Page outlines general principles, citizen's rights, duties of main government offices, national symbols, and the method for adding amendments. [PDF]
Global Legal Monitor (GLM) - Mozambique
- Legal news and developments in the country, published by the United States Law Library of Congress. Includes RSS news feed.
US Law Library of Congress - Mozambique
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Mozambique
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Mozambique
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2014 at 7:36:01 UTC -