become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Mozambique: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
African Development Bank Group - Mozambique
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
IFAD in Mozambique
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Republic of Mozambique and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Mozambique
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OPIC - Mozambique
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Mozambique and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency. [PDF]
UK DFID - Country Profiles: Mozambique
- News, programmes, case studies and publications about the country from the Department for International Development in the UK.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Mozambique
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Energy Information Administration - Mozambique
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Trade Organization - Mozambique and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
BBC News: Mozambique's Foreign Debt
- Describe a plan to offer debt relief under the Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) initiative that was promoted by the World Bank and IMF. Article explains several required conditions for this to take place, such as complying with the IMF structural adjustment programme and a change in the tax plan. (June 09, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2015 at 21:53:38 UTC -