become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Morocco: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Morocco / Western Sahara
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Morocco and Western Sahara
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
British Council - Morocco
- Registered UK charity for education, culture and development services provides news and information about its facilities and programs in the country.
Directory of Development Organizations - Morocco
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Morocco
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Friends of Morocco
- Group founded by former Peace Corps volunteers supports economic, social and educational development. Includes information on the country, community projects and how to help.
High Atlas Foundation
- Non-profit organization that helps to establish community development projects in rural parts of the country. Includes news, proposals, contact information, and links to additional resources.
Human Rights Watch - Morocco/Western Sahara
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
OneWorld US - Full Coverage: Morocco
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Morocco
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Morocco
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Morocco Mission
- Official local site provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Village of Hope
- Home for Moroccan children whose families are unable or unwilling to care for them.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 3, 2013 7:09:50 AM EDT -