become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mauritius/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Mauritius: Health
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
- Health association working for the prevention of diabetes and education towards a full and healthy life. Includes news, projects, sponsors, the APSA Diabetic Club and information about Mauritius and diabetes.
Fortis Clinique Darné
- Modern medical clinic in Floréal offers information on their facilities, services, medical practitioners and admissions.
Lizie dan la main
- An association for the rehabilitation of blind and partially sighted people. Information on the association, eye impairments and on the braille system.
Nursing Council of Mauritius
- The regulatory body for nursing and midwifery practice. Site includes news, board members, committees, registered nurses, code of practice, application form and guidelines.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Mauritius
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2013 at 22:26:11 UTC -