become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mauritius/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Mauritius: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Indian Ocean Islands: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Southern African Development Community
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Mauritius
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
Central Statistical Office
- Read details of the data collection and dissemination as well as economic and social indicators.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Mauritius
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Civil Aviation Department
- Includes about the department, tenders, act regulation, contact details and aerodrome licensing procedure's downloadable files.
Food and Agricultural Research Council
- Includes information about history and mandate, activities, workshops and contact detail.
Government of Mauritius
- Official site with information and resources related to the government, members, ministries, departments, statistics and other related services.
Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA)
- National regulator for the ICT sector and Postal Services in Mauritius provides news and information about telecommunications, radio communications, information security, legislation and consumer protection. Includes publications, licences issued, standards and forms.
Mauritius Police Force
- News and information about the police force of the Republic of Mauritius.
Mauritius Ports Authority
- Information about its operations, facilities, terminals and tariffs.
Mauritius Standards Bureau (MSB)
- News and information about events, training, ISO 9000, standardization, certification and services offered.
Ministry of Agriculture, Food Technology & Natural Resources
- Read details about this ministry, agricultural research and extension unit, and agricultural information division.
Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms
- Features information on the Ministry, its services, consultancy, action plan, publications, and related links.
Ministry of Defence & Home Affairs - Mauritius
- Read about the ministry, statutory bodies, national security, internal affairs, and departments.
Ministry of Economic Development, Productivity & Regional Development - Mauritius
- Advises government on issues of national development and on policy reforms to enhance overall economic efficiency and improve growth.
Ministry of Education and Scientific Research
- Includes details about the ministry, attached bodies, scholarships,downloadable forms and reports, statistics and contact information.
Ministry of Environment and National Development Unit
- Details about the ministry, legislation, services, major projects, downloadable forms and related information.
Ministry of External Communications
- Details of the ministry and senior staff and link to related organisations.
Ministry Of Finance - Mauritius
- Read the national budget, publications and reports, speeches, and learn more about this ministry.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Regional Cooperation
- Features details about the ministry, its minister, senior staff, and includes statements, speeches, news and diplomatic directory.
Ministry of Health and Quality of Life
- Read details about the ministry, its functions, services, and other related information.
Ministry Of Industry And Medium Enterprises, Financial Services And Corporate Affairs
- Information about this ministry, industries, its activities, and related information.
Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications - Mauritius
- Features details about the ministry, its minister, policies, regulations, and read various publications and speeches.
Ministry of Local Government
- Provides details about the functions and responsibilities and includes a list of public beaches, dumping sites, transfer stations, and other related information.
Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Land Transport and Shipping - Mauritius
- Includes details about this ministry, minister's profile, Development Works Corporation (DWC), The Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), and Road Development Authority (RDA).
Ministry of Public Utilities
- To ensure that services in the energy, water, waste water are made available to the public in a most efficient manner.
Ministry of Social Security, National Solidarity and Senior Citizen Welfare and Reform Institutions
- Features details about the ministry, national pension scheme, activities, calendar, and other related information in Mauritius.
Ministry of Tourism, Leisure and External Communications
- Features details about the ministry, its aims and objectives, activities, tourism statistics, and other related information. Site also includes brief information on tourist sites and festival of Mauritius.
Ministry Of Women's Rights, Child Development and Family Welfare
- General details about the ministry, its minister, achievements, units, councils, and consultants.
Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Information about the ministry, departments, bodies, photo gallery and youth activities.
National Computer Board - Mauritius
- Information service for the Government of Mauritius. Find out about the major initiatives undertaken by the government.
Prime Minister's Office - Mauritius
- Features details on the cabinet and private office, defense and home affairs, and read his latest speeches and news.
Training and Employment of Disabled Persons Board - Mauritius
- Information on training, employment, employers, and career guidance.
US Law Library of Congress - Mauritius
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Mauritius
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Mauritius
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 3:47:38 PM EST -