become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mauritius/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Indian Ocean Islands: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Southern African Development Community
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Mauritius
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
Central Statistical Office
- Read details of the data collection and dissemination as well as economic and social indicators.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Mauritius
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
External Communications Division
- Details of the division and senior staff and link to related organisations.
Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA)
- National regulator for the ICT sector and Postal Services in Mauritius provides news and information about telecommunications, radio communications, information security, legislation and consumer protection. Includes publications, licences issued, standards and forms.
Mauritius Ports Authority
- Information about its operations, facilities, terminals and tariffs.
Mauritius Standards Bureau (MSB)
- News and information about events, training, ISO 9000, standardization, certification and services offered.
Ministry of Agriculture, Food Technology & Natural Resources
- Read details about this ministry, agricultural research and extension unit, and agricultural information division.
Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms
- Features information on the Ministry, its services, consultancy, action plan, publications, and related links.
Ministry of Energy and Public Utilities
- To ensure that services in the energy, water, waste water are made available to the public in a most efficient manner.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Details about the ministry, legislation, services, major projects, downloadable forms and related information.
Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Read the national budget, publications and reports, speeches, and learn more about this ministry.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Regional Integration and International Trade
- Features details about the ministry, its minister, senior staff, and includes statements, speeches, news and diplomatic directory.
Ministry of Gender Equality, Child Development and Family Welfare
- General details about the ministry, its minister, achievements, units, councils, and consultants.
Ministry of Information and Communication Technology
- Features details about the ministry, its minister, policies, regulations, and read various publications and speeches.
Ministry of Public Infrastructure, National Development Unit, Land Transport & Shipping
- Includes details about this ministry, minister's profile, Development Works Corporation (DWC), The Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), and Road Development Authority (RDA).
Ministry of Social Security, National Solidarity and Senior Citizen Welfare and Reform Institutions
- Features details about the ministry, national pension scheme, activities, calendar, and other related information in Mauritius.
National Computer Board
- A para-statal body under the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology whose mission is to e-power people, businesses and the public sector by developing and promoting ICT and ICT related services.
Training and Employment of Disabled Persons Board - Mauritius
- Information on training, employment, employers, and career guidance.
US Law Library of Congress - Mauritius
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Mauritius
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Mauritius
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 12:35:03 UTC -