become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Mauritius: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Mauritius: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
African Development Bank Group - Mauritius
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
Board of Investment Mauritius
- Provides information about the board, downloads, investment certificate registry and related information.
BPML Freeport Services Ltd
- Develops and provides logistics and ancillary telecommunications facilities and services to operators trading under the Freeport, EPZ, Suspended Duty/Bonded regimes and to local enterprises. [English, French]
IFAD in Mauritius
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Mauritius and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
Mauritius Industrial Development Authority (MIDA)
- MIDA promotes goods and services from Mauritius to overseas markets. Includes an export directory and inquiry forms.
Mauritius National Productivity and Competitiveness Council (NPCC)
- Using empowerment, education, employability and entrepreneurship to develop a productivity culture and provide better living for Mauritaneans. Offers news, events, tools, networks and resources.
MBendi - Mauritius
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OSAC - Mauritius
- US State Department Overseas Security Advisory Council reports developments in the security environment. Provides news, posts, travel warnings and alerts.
- Small Enterprise to Help Development for All provides training, consulting and technical support for small and medium enterprises. Includes services and resources.
US Energy Information Administration - Mauritius
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group in Mauritius
- Provides country brief and profile, Millennium Development Goals and Regional Integration Assistance Strategy along with news, projects and total IDA credits.
World Trade Organization - Mauritius and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:45:07 PM EDT -