become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mauritania/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Mauritania
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Mauritania
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Mauritania Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events.
US Law Library of Congress - Mauritania
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Mauritania
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Mauritania
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2016 at 2:30:17 UTC -