become an editor
the entire directory
only in Malawi/Health
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
Friends of Mulanje Orphan
- FOMO Friends of Mulanje Orphans (FOMO). Mission, Support, Photos, Presentations,
Handpumps Operation and Maintenance in Malawi
- To improve water supplies functioning ratio in Malawi, some Operation and Maintenance (O&M) projects have been undertaken since 1999. This blog provides information about it. Includes photos, studies, and contact information.
Joshua Orphan Care Trust
- Supporting community-driven sustainable development projects to assist HIV/AIDS orphans, vulnerable children, and their families in Malawi. Project information, photos, donations and contact details.
Malawi Blood Transfusion Service
- Aims to reduce the incidence of HIV/Aids and other diseases transmissible by blood and blood products and provide a safe and adequate blood supply.
Malawi Health Care Support UK
- News, events and achievements of the UK based charity helping improve medical services.
- Information about the charitable organisation providing medical supplies and updates on their hospital building project.
- Provides meals to children in schools in Malawi and many other countries. Site provides information on what we do, where we work, how to get involved, educational resources, and how you can help.
- Charity supporting St. Andrew’s Hospital in the Mtunthama region of Malawi. Includes news, project updates and donation information.
Project HOPE in Malawi
- Details of the various projects the mission carries out in Malawi.
- News, photos, videos, and supporter information for the NGO set up by Madonna to support orphans in Malawi.
Tampere University - International Health Unit
- Details of various studies on maternal and child health in a rural community, including a list of publications arising from them.
UCSF - HIV InSite: Malawi
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Malawi
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
World Medical Fund
- UK registered charity works with the rural communities of Malawi to give its children a better chance at life by providing mobile clinics, orphan support, HIV/AIDs education and vocational training.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 10:35:10 UTC -