become an editor
the entire directory
only in Malawi/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Government
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Malawi
- Information on national voting includes the country's political profile and full historical results for each election and referendum.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Malawi
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Constitution of the Republic of Malawi
- Offers both a brief and detailed index to the text of the constitution.
Malawi Government - Ministry of Finance
- Includes information on Malawi's poverty reduction strategy.
US Law Library of Congress - Malawi
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Malawi
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Malawi
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 15:45:24 UTC -