become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Malawi: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
African Development Bank Group - Malawi
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
Centre for Environmental Policy and Advocacy
- CEPA aims to contribute to the development of environment and natural resources management best practices in Malawi and the Southern Africa Region.
IFAD in Malawi
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Malawi and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
Income Generating Public Works Programme
- Initiative designed to respond to the income-generation needs of the rural poor. Includes details of the programme and how it is being implemented.
MBendi - Malawi
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OSAC - Malawi
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
UK DFID - Country Profiles: Malawi
- News, programmes, case studies and publications about the country from the Department for International Development in the UK.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Malawi
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Energy Information Administration - Malawi
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group in Malawi
- Provides country brief and profile, Millennium Development Goals and Regional Integration Assistance Strategy along with news, projects and total IDA credits.
World Trade Organization - Malawi and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2013 at 9:53:34 UTC -