become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Libya
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Libya
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
British Council - Libya
- Registered UK charity for education, culture and development services provides news and information about its facilities and programs in the country.
Directory of Development Organizations - Libya
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Human Rights Watch - Libya
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
OneWorld US - Libya
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Libya
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Libya
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USCRI - Country Report: Libya
- Archives of annual reports about refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons in Mauritania, provided by the US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI).
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2014 at 1:58:52 UTC -