become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Liberia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International USA - Liberia
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Directory of Development Organizations - Liberia
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Liberia
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Friends of Liberia
- USA-based network of former Peace Corps workers. Information about projects, news, and events.
Human Rights Watch - Liberia
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - Liberia
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
SOS Children's Villages - Liberia
- Non-political and non-denominational welfare organisation helping orphaned and abandoned children by providing them with education, a family and home.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb: Liberia
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP in Liberia
- Official United Nations Development Programme site for Liberia provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Liberia
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2012 at 8:15:07 UTC -