become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kenya/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Kenya: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Government
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Kenya
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Kenya
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
The Constitution of Kenya
- Offers the Revised Edition (1998) 1992.
ICL: Kenya Index
- Information on the constitution from the International Constitutional Law Project.
- Is charged with the responsibility of dispensing justice to safeguard the just government of men.
Kenya Bureau of Standards
- Providing training, lab testing, certification and metrological skills.
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
- Responsible for development of the country through visionary economic planning, prudent fiscal and monetary policies, effective coordination of Government financial operations and optimal allocation of resources.
Kenya Revenue Authority
- Responsible for collecting income, customs, and excise tax. Tax types and notices.
Ministry of Environment and Mineral Resources
- Responsible for environmental policy, assessments and coordination development of forests, reafforestation and agroforestry, mineral exploitation, mining and geological surveys.
Ministry of Finance
- Charged with the responsibility of formulating financial and economic policies, effective coordination of Government financial operations, management of revenue and optimal allocation of resources.
Ministry of Labour and Human Resource Development
- Deals with National manpower policy and development, adult education, technical training, social security, factory inspection, workers health and safety, employment policy, industrial relations and youth polytechnics.
National Council for Population and Development
- Aims to formulate, coordinate and implement appropriate population policies and programmes for sustainable development.
NHIF: National Hospital Insurance Fund
- State fund established in 1966 as a department under the Ministry of Health. It collects contributions from all Kenyans earning a high enough income and pays hospital benefits to members and their dependants.
The Public Service Commission
- Is charged with the recruitment for the Civil Service and the Local Authorities.
- Includes news archives, speeches, government, National Anthem, missions and commentary.
US Law Library of Congress - Kenya
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Kenya
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Kenya
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 13, 2013 at 13:30:49 UTC -