become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Shopping
African Mecca Art & Culture
- Kenyan arts and crafts including soapstone carvings and sculptures, wooden carvings, African paintings, tribal masks, walking sticks, and Maasai figurines.
Bid or Buy Kenya
- Online marketplace that brings buyers and sellers together to trade almost anything through online auctions and fixed price sales.
- Enables Kenyans in the diaspora to shop online for airtime, mobile pesa and shopping vouchers for selected supermarkets to send to their family and friends in Kenya.
- Export company specialising in soapstone, jewellery and wooden artifacts. based in Nairobi. Wholesale exporters of soapstone, sisal baskets, wooden handicrafts, hand woven goods and African jewellery
- Online shop for a wide range of products. Place your advert here free of charge.
Flies per Dozen
- Offering all kinds of wet and dry flies for fly fishing using 1500 patterns plus custom work. Both wholesale and retail sales, with online ordering and worldwide delivery.
- Offers gift baskets and vouchers, flowers, candies and cakes, drinks, candles and other assorted items. Includes online shopping, company and contact information.
Kenya Weaver Bird Ltd.
- Hand weaving of wearable wall hangings. Photos of products, pricing, ordering, and contact information.
- Offers African fashion designs. Includes collections, products, store locations, online shopping, company profile and news.
The Kikoy Company
- Modernized versions of this traditional garment and other clothing and accessories. Products, photos, and how to order.
Kitengela Glass Studios
- An unusual environmental friendly family run glass blowing and recycling studio just outside Nairobi
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2015 at 16:45:11 UTC -