become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Kenya: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Kenya: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
African Development Bank Group - Kenya
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
EuropeAid Development and Cooperatio: Kenya
- Provides information on economic aid programs to Kenya including the Strategy Paper for Kenya (2008-2013).
Export Processing Zones Authority
- Government umbrella body providing information on forming export oriented corporations in Kenya. Includes news, country-specific information and online forms.
IFAD in Kenya
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Kenya and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Kenya
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
- U.S. Department of Diplomatic Security monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
Republic of Kenya: European Community
- Provides a country strategy paper and indicative programme for the period 2008 to 2013. [PDF]
UK DFID - Country Profiles: Kenya
- News, programmes, case studies and publications about the country from the Department for International Development in the UK.
US Commercial Service - Country Commercial Guide for Kenya 2004
- 2004 report includes overview, political and economic environment, selling US products and services, leading sectors, trade regulations and standards, investment climate, financing, business travel, market research, and guide to US government services. [PDF]
US Commercial Service - Country Commercial Guide for Kenya 2005
- 2005 report includes overview, political and economic environment, selling US products and services, leading sectors, trade regulations and standards, investment climate, financing, business travel, market research, and guide to US government services. [PDF]
US Energy Information Administration - Kenya
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank - Kenya
- Information on the World Bank's projects in Kenya.
World Trade Organization - Kenya and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 6, 2011 at 3:41:48 UTC -