become an editor
the entire directory
only in Africa/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Health
Abortion Clinics and Services
Infertility Clinics and Services
Health: Public Health and Safety: Tropical Health
Society: Issues: Health
This category in other languages:
Africa Conference on Sexual Health and Rights
- News and information about the annual mid-June conference. Includes discussion on sexual rights, adolescent reproductive health, sexuality culture and religion, sexuality education, MDGs, family planning, abortion, sexual abuse, gender-based violence and HIV/AIDS.
Africa Guide - Medical and Health
- Information on African illness and disease, recommended immunizations and travel insurance.
Africa Regional Sexuality Resource Centre
- Promoting a better understanding of human sexuality through informed public dialogue and advocacy for positive changes in policies and programmes in Africa. Includes news and information on resources, training and publications.
African Journal of Reproductive Health
- Full text of the journal published by Women's Health and Action Research Centre.
African Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF)
- Information on the charity organization's programs and services, as well as medical advice for travelers to Africa.
African Networks for Health Research & Development
- An electronic conference for various health networks across Eastern and Southern Africa.
allAfrica.com - Health and Medicine News
- Principal newsfeed source for news and reports on health issues in Africa. [English, French]
AMREF UK (African Medical and Research Foundation)
- Health development organization supporting health programmes and training health professionals in Africa, focusing on HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria, safe water, family health, clinical services, emergency response and health learning materials.
Centre for African Family Studies
- Resources for providing sexual, reproductive and family health services in Africa. Text in English and French.
Global Alliance for Africa
- A not-for-profit organization providing stability and psyco-social support for African orphans affected by HIV/AIDS. Operates therapeutic arts camps, community library programs, full scholarships for nursing students, and micro-finance loans and business support to women owned co-operatives in return for the care of orphans and children made vulnerable by HIV/AIDS.
Independent Group for Health in Africa
- Watchdog group monitors health problems, policies, strategies and programs (including research) in Africa.
- Portal for health information for Africa provides news and reports by health topic and country.
Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Health
- Annotated directory of links to web resources including health journals and organisations.
UN World Health Organisation (WHO) - Regional Office for Africa
- Official UN WHO site includes country profiles, breaking health news, African health monitors and video clips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 28, 2013 at 10:05:22 UTC -