become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Personal_Pages
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Ghana: Society and Culture: Personal Pages
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Personal Pages
- Ghanaian woman living in London shares what she's into, her travels, walks in and around London, music and books she enjoys, and lots of photos.
A Day In The Life Of: Elsa Brobbey
- A young Ghanaian woman reflects on her life away from home in daily diary entries.
Dr. Edmund Abaka
- This site is dedicated to the study and dissemination of information about Africa. All are welcome to participate in the debate/discussion/discourse.
Elias Akafo's Koray
- A former student of Presec-Legon in Cape Coast. Straight talk, reflections, photographs, and a guest book.
Ghana 2002: A Journey of Religion and Development
- Account with photographs by an agnostic of a trip to Upper West region of the country, to the celebration of a new written New Testament in a local language.
Mandeep Ranger Visits Ghana
- Mandeep's diary and photos from his gap year experience teaching English in a village school near Accra.
- For people that used to work in Obuasi to keep in touch.
The Trials & Tribulations of a Freshly-Arrived Denizen of Ghana
- Chronicles and observations of life in Accra by a man who lived his formative years in Brussels, Belgium.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 21, 2012 8:44:31 PM EDT -