become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ghana/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Chats and Forums
Regional: Africa: Regions: West Africa: Society and Culture
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
Blakhud Research Centre
- Documenting the indigenous African culture and civilisation. Information on the Blakhud Museum, the Lumosi Library, Lissavi Publishing, other programs, staff and funding. Online gallery of Afevo Ewe Textile Collection. Based in Klikor.
Deutsche Botschaft Accra
- A Jubilee publication marking 50 years of Ghanaian-German relations.
Dream Ghana Foundation
- Provides international programs in internship, exchange programs, educational travel, volunteering, language studies, African studies, research programs, and study programs.
Ethnologue - Languages of Ghana
- Information about the living languages of the African country including population, region, classification, dialects and alternate names.
German NGO Goldküste
- This non-governmental organization is working on projects in the Central Region. News, project, profile and photographs. [German and English]
Ghana Center For Democratic Development
- Dedicated to the promotion of democracy, good governance and the development of a liberal political and economic environment in Ghana in particular and Africa in general.
Global List of Women's Organizations - Ghana
- Provides contact information for groups of women helping others.
- Non-political, non-profit, tax-exempt educational think-tank dedicated to researching economic trends to glean public-policy insights for the benefit of government, business and civil society in Ghana.
Navrongo and Lawra
- Ever wonder what life might be like in a small African village? Information on the history, language, culture, music, associations and projects of these two small West African villages in the remote Upper East and Upper West Regions of Ghana.
Wikipedia - Category:Ghanaian People
- Directory of famous people from Ghana.
Helping 'Witches' Who Live in Exile
- Christian Science Monitor article about the situation of Ghanaian widows who are branded as witches and forced to live in isolation. (June 22, 2006)
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 15:24:10 UTC -