become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ghana/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
This category in other languages:
The Republic of Ghana
- Official site of the government of Ghana provides news and information about the Parliament, ministries, constitution, districts, economy, education and tourism. Includes speeches and press releases.
African Elections - Ghana
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Ghana
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
District Assemblies' Common Fund
- The fund is a development fund which enables the use of the nation’s wealth throughout Ghana to the benefit of all citizens.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Overview, structure, acts, laws and regulations, database and publications, strategic plan, permits, projects, reports and news releases.
- A repository of all districts in the Republic of Ghana.
Ghana Energy Commission
- Function, regulation and licensing, renewable energy and public notice.
Institute of Local Government Studies
- The institute exists to initiate, coordinate and provide demand driven local governance studies, education, training and research.
Internal Revenue Service
- Administers the tax laws of the country and collects taxes. Profile, how to pay, taxes, and contacts.
Judicial Service of Ghana
- The third arm of government empowered by the constitution and the laws of the Republic of Ghana, autonomous and vested with the Judicial Power of the nation.
Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly
- News, events, projects, MPs and contacts.
Law in Ghana
- Commercial site providing Ghanaian law of all kinds online.
Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning
- Budget information from MOFEP.
National Accreditation Board
- Accords recognition to an educational institution for meeting satisfactory standards in performance, integrity and quality.
National Commission On Culture
- Headed by a board with a regulatory, supervisory and collaborative responsibility over a number of institutions to ensure the promotion of culture in the national life of the people.
National Development Planning Commission
- Advises the President of the Republic on development planning policy and strategy by providing a national development policy framework.
- Profile, MPs in this municipality, news, events and contacts.
Permanent Mission of Ghana to the United Nations
- Information on the participation of Ghana on the UN Security Council, statements and press releases, and passport/visa information.
Public Procurement Board
- Harmonises the process of procurement in the public service to secure a judicious, economic, and efficient use of public funds to ensure that public procurement is carried out in a fair, transparent and non-discriminatory manner while promoting a competitive local industry.
US Law Library of Congress - Ghana
- Annotated compendium of sources provide access to primary documents, legal commentary, and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Ghana
- Database on national elections includes results of the last elections and links to parliaments and parties.
World Legal Information Institute - Ghana
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Ghana
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2014 at 3:05:11 UTC -