become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ghana/Business_and_Economy
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Ghana: Business and Economy
Computers and Internet
Construction and Maintenance
Shipping, Storage, and Logistics
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Regions: West Africa: Business and Economy
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: African: Western
This category in other languages:
Allure Ghana Ltd
- A premier day spa business. Profile, the team, products and contacts.
CDC Consult Limited
- A firm of development, management, accounting and training consultants.
Campus Deals GH
- Classifieds for accommodation, events and goods and services on Ghanaian campuses.
Genuine Products Ltd
- Provides start-up products and support services to developing organizations, businesses and individuals. Services, solutions and contacts.
Ghana Chamber of Mines
- The Chamber represents the collective interests of companies involved in mineral exploration, production and processing in Ghana.
Ghana Community Network Services Limited (GCNet)
- Develops and operates a customized electronic system for processing trade and customs documents.
Ghana Employers’ Association (GEA)
- A national employers’ organisation whose membership comprises enterprises operating in all sectors of the economy. Profile, services and membership.
Ghana Free Zones Board
- An integrated programme to promote processing and manufacturing of goods through the establishment of Export Processing Zones (EPZs) and encourage the development of commercial and service activities at seaport and airport areas.
Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
- A management development institution for training in leadership, business management and public administration.
Ghana Integrity Initiative
- A non-partisan, non-profit civil empowerment organization focused on the delivery of the essential themes necessary for the creation of a National Integrity System. Profile, programmes and contacts.
Ghana National Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- An association of business operators, firms and industries set up to promote commercial and industrial interests in Ghana.
Ghana Netherlands Chamber of Commerce and Culture
- Offers courses about the Ghanaian culture. Supporting mission to improve mutual understanding. Course program dates, content profile of the academic board, trainers, and facilitators. Located in Accra.
- A research program that investigates how transnational networks affect local economies in Ghana and in The Netherlands.
GuGu Company Limited
- Agricultural produce suppliers offering a range of crops including spices and herbs. Newsletter, products and contacts.
Industrial & Allied Services Ltd
- Manufacturers' representatives, equipment suppliers and maintenance contractors servicing the oil and mining industry.
LaGray Chemical Company
- A pharmaceutical manufacturing company producing both active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and finished dosage forms. Nsawam.
Media Watch Ghana
- An Accra based company specializing in media monitoring, auditing, analysis and evaluations for outdoor (billboards), print, radio, and television in the country.
National Labour Commission
- Develops and sustains a peaceful and harmonious industrial relations environment through the use of effective dispute resolution practices.
Nii Systems Solutions
- Offers computer based training. Training, staff, services and contacts.
Richmen Concepts Company Ltd
- Produces, sources and exports natural plant products including roots, seeds, whole plants and extracts.
Sekaf International LLC
- A supplier, wholesaler and importer of natural, unrefined Fair Trade virgin Shea butter. Specialize in the importation of Shea butter and Shea nuts.
Sekondi Takoradi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Promotion and protection of trade, commerce, industry and manufacturing in Ghana.
- A film production company offering filming, editing and production in Kumasi.
The Ghana Energy Foundation
- A non-profit, public-private partnership institution, devoted to the promotion of energy efficiency and renewable energy, as a key strategy to Ghana's growing energy needs in a sustainable manner.
West African Gas Pipeline Company
- Transports natural gas from Nigeria to customers in Ghana, Togo and Benin. Pipeline, news, reports, FAQs, photographs and contacts.
Wienco Ghana Limited
- Warehousing, and import and export company, active in cotton, cocoa and fertilizers. International merchants of raw African cotton. Also, processors of coir fibers, and manufacturers of coir erosion control blankets.
Business and Economy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:35:13 AM EDT -