become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethiopia/Guides_and_Directories
Guides and Directories
Regional: Africa: Guides and Directories
Regional: Africa: Regions: East Africa: Guides and Directories
BBC News - Country Profile: Ethiopia
- Provides overview, key facts and events, timelines and leader profiles along with current news.
CIA - The World Factbook: Ethiopia
- Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military and transnational issues.
Columbia University Libraries - African Studies: Ethiopia
- Directory of categorized and annotated links.
- Portal with forum, directory, chat, news and email.
- Portal offers listings about businesses, government, education, health, news, religion, sports, tourism and other topics. Includes contact information and webpage link, if available.
- Portal with news, arts, sports, history, travel notes.
NationMaster - Ethiopia
- Profile includes information for various aspects of the country, with a special emphasis on statistics and rankings.
- Information on history, economy, politics, culture, travel.
Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Ethiopia
- Annotated directory of links to web resources.
University of Colorado - GovPubs: Ethiopia
- Links to resources from the country's own government, the United States, the United Nations and international sources.
University of Pennsylvania - African Studies Center: Ethiopia
- Annotated directory of links to resources.
US Department of State - Ethiopia
- Country portal offers a map and links to Background Notes, USAID page, the US embassy and the current ambassador, press releases, fact sheets, annual Human Rights Reports and other major reports including Country and Industry Market Reports.
US Library of Congress - Country Study: Ethiopia
- 1991 country profile provides information about its historical setting, society and environment, economy, government and politics, and national security.
Wikipedia - Ethiopia
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the history, government and politics, geography, economy, demographics, language and culture of Ethiopia.
Guides and Directories
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2014 at 23:40:41 UTC -