become an editor
the entire directory
only in Equatorial_Guinea/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Equatorial Guinea: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Central Africa: Government
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Equatorial Guinea
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Equatorial Guinea
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
City Council of Malabo
- History of the city, demographics, and information for tourists including transportation, and listings of accommodations, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
Ministry of Mines and Energy
- The regulatory and legislative agency which has responsibility for all matters relating to minerals, petroleum and energy supplies. Includes a technical review and photographs.
US Law Library of Congress - Equatorial Guinea
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Equatorial Guinea
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Equatorial Guniea
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 15:26:46 UTC -