become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Sadat,_Anwar
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Egypt: Society and Culture: History: Sadat, Anwar
Anwar Al Sadat - Wikipedia
- Detailed biography, with links to related topics, of Field Marshal Muhammad Anwar al-Sadat (December 25, 1918 – October 6, 1981), the Egyptian soldier and politician who served as the third President of Egypt from September 28, 1970 until his assassination on October 6, 1981; from Wikipedia.
- A biography, with photographs.
- Biographies, quotations, and other information on Anwar al-Sadat from a variety of sources, gathered here in a single compendium; from Answers.com.
Anwar al-Sadat (1918-1981)
- Biography of the Egyptian president, with links to key events and full-text documents. From the Jewish Virtual Library.
Anwar Sadat Assassinated
- Brief summary of Anwar Sadat's assassination on 6 October 1981. From Awesome80s.com.
Sadat Killing Mastermind Freed
- Announces that Egypt has released from jail Karam Zohdy, the militant leader who ordered the assassination of President Anwar Sadat in 1981; from BBC News, 29 September 2003.
- Report of an interview with Karam Zohdy, leader of Al-Gamaa al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group) that assassinated Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, in which he called the president a martyr and said he regretted his role in the murder; by Nadia Abou El-Magd, published 16 July 2003.
Sadat, Anwar al-
- A very brief biography of Anwar al-Sadat (1918-1981), Egyptian political leader and president (1970-1981), with links to related persons and topics; from Infoplease and The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 11:35:06 AM EDT -