become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cairo/Health
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: Africa: Egypt
Regional: Africa: Egypt: Health
World: Arabic: إقليمـي: أفريقيا: مصر: صحة
Al Oyoun Al Dawli Hospital
- Eye hospital with pediatric, investigation and ocular ultrasonography, ocular oncology departments, and vitreo retinal services. Site provides patient information, outpatient and investigation clinics reservation system.
The Breast Cancer Foundation of Egypt (BCFE)
- The Breast Cancer Foundation of Egypt (BCFE) site provides information on foundation activities, programs and volunteer opportunities. Site sections include patient information on breast cancer and survivors' stories.
Children's Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357
- Charitable international-standard cancer hospital. Information on the project history, news, activities and AFNCI Association. Online donations service, multimedia and FAQ
Dar Al Fouad Hospital
- Private general hospital affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, USA. Information on international services, hotel and departments. Outpatient clinic appointment reservation and Ask a Specialist services.
Dar El Oyoun Eye Institution (DEO)
- Private eye hospital, research, and clinical institution with branches covering Egypt, Libya, and the UAE. Outpatient and inpatient information section, details on institution's charity work and free surgeries for low-income areas.
Dental Care Center
- General dental center features computer-controlled anesthesia, computerized oral imaging, 1-hour whitening service, gold and crystal twinkles service, and appointment reservation online form.
Dr Adly Sabbour
- Physical therapy center in Cairo.
Dr Wahib Moussa
- Dental services from regular cleaning and filling to the most sophisticated dental operations. Branches in Cairo and Alexandria.
Dr. Amr Zahran
- Associate professor of Periodontology at Cairo University. Includes credentials, dental center services, surgeries details and images, OsteoCare dental implant system course schedule and curriculum.
Dr. Osman Hospital - Maadi
- Private general hospital provides inpatient and outpatient services, outpatient 24-hours Pharmacy, and Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (ICCU). Consultants list, contact information and map.
Egyptian Association For International Medical Studies (EAIMS)
- International medical organization promoting the international studies and researches in all fields of medical sciences. The site has pages for national and international training programs, partners, diaries, and contact information of professors and staff.
The Egyptian Drug Authority
- The Egyptian pharmaceutical regulatory body of the Egyptian Ministry of Health (MOH) providing downloadable law and decrees files, regulations, forms and guides for import, licensing, medical devices, veterinary & pesticides, biological & vaccines.
The Eye Clinic of Dr. Ahmad Khalil
- Lecturer at Cairo Research Institute of Ophthalmology. Biography, patient information and FAQs, LASIK section with patients’ testimonials and contacts, online consultation and reservation service, location and map for foreigners.
The Holding Company for Biological Products & Vaccines VACSERA
- Umbrella organization for three companies EgyVac (Vaccines, Sera and Drugs), EgyBlood (Blood Transfusion), EgyVet (Drugs & Veterinary Vaccines). Site includes pages on human and veterinary products, patient information, travelers vaccines, contact forms.
Nasser Institute for Research and Treatment
- Public general hospital with specialized centers, investigations centers, and research centers. Information on its Egyptian Telemedicine Network and EMISPHER projects with staff and contact information.
Noor El Oyon Specialist Center
- Giza-based eye hospital with specialties in general, retina & optic nerve, children ophthalmology & strabismus, LASIK & cornea, and cosmetic/plastic surgeries. Website features a patient-to-physician contact form, patient information and career sections.
Psychological Medicine Hospital
- Established by the prominent Arab psychiatry figure Prof. Dr. Adel Sadek, the hospital provides child, adolescent, and old age psychiatry, brain synchronizing therapy, drug and alcohol addiction treatment, 24 hours emergency services and domiciliary visits. Site provides patient information and contact details.
Sleep Care Clinic
- A sleep center for diagnosis and treatment of snoring and sleep disorders. Site services include patient information, physician information, clinic facilities and lab description, contact and reservation forms.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 18:24:11 UTC -