become an editor
the entire directory
only in Egypt/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Egypt: Health
Regional: Africa: Egypt: Business and Economy: Healthcare
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: North Africa: Health
Regional: Middle East: Health
This category in other languages:
Center for Research and Development in Medical Education and Health Services
- Center for the improvement of medical education and health services. A part of the faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Ismailiya.
- Searchable database of health-related institutions and resources in Egypt. Includes events and news.
HCSS Middle East
- A medical services firm offering training and education, research, and home care services. Contact details.
- Information on the condition offered by the Egyptian Diabetes Center; includes sections for sufferers and professionals, details of conferences, and contact details.
Shabrawishy Hospital Blood Bank
- A summary of the bank, facts about blood, and information about donating blood or money.
UCSF - HIV InSite: Egypt
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Egypt
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:45:05 AM EDT -