become an editor
the entire directory
only in Egypt/Government
Embassies and Consulates
President Mohamed Morsi
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: North Africa: Government
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
This category in other languages:
Egypt State Information Service
- Official government site provides information on the country's government, politics, culture, history, economy and tourism. [Arabic, English, French]
ACE Electoral Knowledge Network - Egypt
- Provides electoral news, materials and links along with comparative data, events and case studies.
Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (CAPMAS)
- Information about their services, structure and projects. [English/Arabic]
Central Bank of Egypt
- Information about the bank, its publications, Egypt's currency and banking laws.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Egypt
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Constitution of Egypt
- Official English-language version of the constitution, provided by the Egyptian government.
Egypt's Social Fund for Development
- Information about the fund, which is intended to assist, in the short term, the low income population groups most directly affected by the economic reform measures.
Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA)
- Information on programs of the agency, news and research projects.
Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority
- Responsible for the regulation of Egyptian non-bank financial markets and instruments, including the Capital Market, the Exchange, all activities related to Insurance Services, Mortgage Finance, Financial Leasing, Factoring and Securitization. [Arabic, English]
GlobalSecurity.org - Egypt Military Guide
- News, maps and information on the Ministry of Defense, military facilities, security agencies and special weapons.
ICL - Egypt Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Egypt
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Information and Communication Technology Trust Fund
- Information about the fund, benefits, and access details for citizens.
Information and Decision Support Center
- Details of information services and statistics offered.
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT)
- News on latest projects, tenders, conferences, presentations, publications, and investment opportunities in the Egyptian CIT industry.
Ministry of Economy
- An overview of the ministry, social indicators, and details of recent changes in economic legislation and decrees.
SIS - Egyptian National Flag
- Color image, history, symbolism, and rules governing the National Flag of Egypt; from Egypt State Information Service.
Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (TRA)
- Information on frequency spectrum, policies and licensing, Egypt numbering plan, tenders and downloadable publications.
US Law Library of Congress - Egypt
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Egypt
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Egypt.
World Legal Information Institute - Egypt
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Egypt
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2013 at 12:41:20 UTC -